Privacy & Cookies
The information we collect and how we use it
When you register with our website in order to receive our research reports we need to know your name, e-mail address, and contact telephone numbers, sectors in which you are interested and geographic regions of interest.
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and provide you with the research reports requested by you.
On registration you may have indicated that you were happy to be contacted by our company with information about special features of our website or any other service or products which we think may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail message explaining this email@example.com
How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
Firefly Properties Limited takes the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of business
In the event that this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to Firefly Properties changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or by sending a letter to Firefly Properties, 173 Commercial Rd, Paddock Wood, TN12 6DS)
Because the Internet infrastructure is global the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar data protection legislation during use as set out in this Policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information.
How to contact us
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies