School House Lane, Horsmonden
- Stunning location
- New build with character features
- 4 bedrooms
- Under floor heating
- High Specification
- Off Road parking 3 cars
- EPC awaiting
- 1,227 Sq Ft
- Build Zone Warranty To Follow
CRANBROOK SCHOOL CATCHMENT - NO CHAIN - Crofters is nestled in a highly sought after location on a no-through road. Accessed via a long sweeping driveway, the property offers an elevated position within the four unit development. Built to a high specification with accommodation comprising entrance hall, spacious sitting room, high specifiction kitchen with Neff appliances, cloakroom. To the first floor master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Parking at the front for up to 3 cars and garden with patio and lawn to the rear. Viewing a must!
School House Lane is a no-through road – very quiet. On the doorstep you have a number of public footpaths through the apple orchards and across the River Teise.
The pretty village of Horsmonden is approx. two miles away and benefits from amenities including the award winning Heath Stores for essential shopping, as well as doctor's surgery, nursery and popular primary school.
The larger town of Paddock Wood is approximately five miles distant and has a good selection of shops including Tesco and Waitrose supermarkets. Schools for all age groups in Paddock Wood together with sports and social facilities plus a main line railway station with excellent commuter services to Charing Cross & Cannon Street. Marden village is approximately 5.5 miles distant also offering mainline station. The much larger towns of Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone are approximately 12 and 13 miles distant respectively. Quince Cottage currently falls within the Cranbrook School catchment area.
Crofters is a traditionally built four bedroom detached property offering an elevated position within the development of four properties. Tile hung elevations and gable windows with attractive aesthetic quoining. The property boasts a large hallway, lounge/dining room for contemporary living, cloakroom, utility room, fitted kitchen. Master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. All bathrooms are to a high specification.
• Highly sustainable air source central heating, with most areas benefiting from underfloor heating.
• Newly installed private drainage system shared with neighbouring property.
• Double glazed windows and bi-folding doors to sitting room.
• Chestnut flooring and oak doors.
• Contemporary tiling and large mirrors to bathrooms and en suite.
• Well equipped kitchen offering stone worktops.
• Two new large areas of sandstone paving and garden.
• Extensive parking to the rear to accomodate up to three cars